Did you know parts of the Real Estate Salesperson Exam are not only tricky questions but sometimes a vocabulary word? Believe it or not, just one word alone, can cause a person to fail. JBD Real Estate Tutoring will cover and explain the unusual language of the real estate salesperson exam to help you understand and pass the state exam.
The following are some actual examples:
· Holographic Will= Entirely hand written and signed by the testator. (It could even be written on a napkin & it would hold up in court.)
· Escheat = If a person dies without a will or heirs, only the government can take over the subject property.
· Deciduous = Tree or shrub the sheds its leaves annually.
· Easement = The right to cross or use someone else’s land.
· Beneficiary = It’s not just an heir to a will. A beneficiary can also be a lender.
Understanding Real Estate terminology is crucial to passing the California Real Estate Salesperson Exam. JBD Real Estate Tutoring is there to guide you along the way and provide studying techniques to help you pass the exam. Jeremy understands the frustration and embarrassment that comes along with failing the exam. JBD Real Estate Tutoring has helped hundreds of students pass their California Real Estate Salesperson Exam who have followed his instruction. Since Jeremy offers private one to one sessions and is available via Skype or Zoom. His instruction is available to anyone trying to pass the Real Estate Salesperson Exam. Call now to see how JBD Real Estate Tutor can help you succeed!