Not everyone is comfortable with on-line courses or classroom instruction. I will drive to you. People are more comfortable in their surroundings. When you’re in your home, there is privacy, personal attention, no pressure or worry of embarrassment.
We will work on:
- Why you are struggling and how to correct it
- Practice test questions
- Answer all your questions and address your concerns
- Create a study schedule and time-management
- Exam Day: how to prepare, behave and what to expect at the state testing location
- The DO’S and DON’T’S of the Exam Day
Be honest: “Did you really read the Real Estate Principles?”
Without a firm familiarity of Real Estate Principles, the state exam will be difficult to pass. Real Estate Principles is a very unusual class. Principles is dry, detailed and complicated to get through. If you never read the Principles we will need to review it.
I can explain the Principles in a way that you will, “GET IT”, so that you can move forward with confidence.
- Explaining & Understanding the Real Estate Principles book
- How to approach the reading
- Q & A
- How to study at home
- Motivation and Discipline
People today find that being tutored online is just as helpful as going into a classroom setting, if not more helpful. When getting tutored online, you will need to make sure that you are following these crucial steps in order to succeed.
What you will need:
- A computer that has the Skype app in order to begin your session. If you do not have this app, we have an IT person who would be more than happy to guide you through the installation process.
- A great internet connection. This is important because you do not want your computer freezing up on you. That will result in falling behind.
- To retain more information, you should always be well rested before your tutoring session.
If you follow those simple steps that I mentioned above, you will be well on your way to achieving your Real Estate License.
Note: For this California Real Estate sales exam tutoring session I will come to your home or office. This session will run 3-4 hours. Hand outs are provided and strategies on how to prepare for the state exam are included. My fee(s) will be discussed on the initial introduction phone call.